Best of Swing

Saturday, April 30, 2005

L. A. Music Center Swings!

I was surprised to see how many folks for all the local venues showed up at last night's outdoor swing at the Los Angeles Music Center. There were so many familiar faces and it was a full dance floor for four hours!

For those who missed it, you missed a super fun venue! The live band was Mora's Modern Swingtet. We danced under the stars and Japanese lanterns. Admission was free and there was free swing lessons at the beginning and during the set break. I danced almost every dance. I also met some new folks and encouraged them to take swing dancing lessons at PBDA!

Unfortunately this event is only once a year. Last year, however, they did have two nights. I wish I took my camera. If anyone took any pictures, please pass it to me to post here. (That means you, Byron!) Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home