Best of Swing

Friday, February 10, 2006

Herrang's Last Hoorah????!!

Most of you may have gotten word about Herrang's politicians trying to closed the school down. This is sad, swing news for the world around!!

Here's the scoop on Herrang's website: (http://www.herrang.com/en)

The Herrang Dance Camp 2006 will take place during 1st of July and 29 of July!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HERRÄNG'S SCHOOL UNDER THREAT!

POLITICIANS WANT TO SHUT DOWN THE SCHOOL IN HERRÄNG! THIS WOULD BE DEVASTATING FOR THE VILLAGE AND THE CAMP DURING SUMMER 2007. IT WILL NOT AFFECT THE SUMMER TO COME BUT THE FUTURE! PLEASE WRITE TO THE POLITICIANS EMAIL-ADDRESSES BELOW AND DESCRIBE WHAT HERRÄNG DANCE CAMP MEANS TO YOU. THE DECISION WILL BE TAKEN ON FEBRUARY 13, SO PLEASE EMAIL THEM BEFORE THIS DATE:

kjell.jansson@norrtalje.se, bengt.ericsson@norrtalje.se, goran.pettersson@edu.norrtalje.se

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK folks, since this may possibly be the Herrang's last summer and I am getting a little panicked. One way or another I can get myself to Sweden. Most likely the first week of July since my company is giving two holiday days that week.. and that it's my birthday week as well.

My only and constant issue is: lodging??? I haven't contacted Lennart on accomodations and but will do soon to see what is still available. Any of you planning to go...and which week? Let me know ASAP!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home